Monday, August 23, 2010

The Goal we strive for is described in this song. The prayer that gets us there is below it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_1YliutzA&feature=related





"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen



2 comments:

joeyd5641 said...

is this on

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Porter Grey, Underwear, Brian Reyes, Mighty Fine T- Shirts, Evening Dress, doori, AKA New York, Kushcush, Adrianna Papell, Luxury Rebel, Lotion, Mikoh, http://www.eicop.org/m-914-etnies.aspx, Elie Tahari, Joie, Flip Flops, Basta Surf, Juicy Couture, Cocktail Dresses, Karen Walker, Top Secret, Gold Saturn, Camis, Rogan, Terani Couture, Wilt, Rory Beca, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent, Elise Overland, G Lish, 6100, Special Occasion, Genetic Denim Jeans, Report Signature, Tube Top, Duvetica, Vitamin A Silver/Laguna Blue, Siwy, James Perse, Al & Alicia, McQ - Alexander McQueen, Sleeveless, Amanda Uprichard, Whiting & Davis, Mikael Aghal, Pumps Heels, Vitamin A Silver/Black, Flare Jeans, Karen Zambos, T-box, Gara Danielle, Knickers, Straight-Leg Jeans, Left on Houston, Ever, Tibi, Decades Denim, Sonia Rykiel, Celebrity by Je Matadi - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!